2006-07-24

dragging your feet

I don't know if it was just Nancy going back to work after being off last week, but Jackie just was so difficult to get moving this morning. At every stage of getting ready, from getting dressed to brushing her teeth, or putting on her shoes, she was fooling around, doing other stuff, talking to herself... it was really annoying because I was trying to get them out of the house. Some days it's good, some days it's bad. I guess I should have expected this today, being the first "work day" for Nancy in almost 2 weeks.

Last week was great, we went down to St. Louis for Jeff's wedding. I was leading worship and Nancy was playing piano, so we didn't bring the kids with us. It was a nice break. Also very nice was the chance to spend some time with Ben & Melody and Isabelle in Grand Rapids, if only for a night.

(and of course, I picked up my Nikon D200... woo hoo... I couldn't believe it came without a charger tho... oh well...)

2 comments:

Matt said...

hehe, i'm feeling the kids thing a bit.. crazy for them to be crazy all the time..


yay d200!!

divine.conspiracy said...

yep, it keeps me busy.

The D200 - it's so amazing. It's a serious workhorse. The resolution is great, handling is great. I like the dials and buttons, and 40+ custom functions.