2006-07-25

today I got to Naruto 157 or something like that. My friend Ed said that there was a whole season or so of just filler episodes, and I think I know what he means now. For example, they just did a 3 or 4 part series where the thing that saved everybody was "The Curry of Life". Now, I don't know if it's just the subtitles, but "The Curry of Life"? c'mon, I never thought that curry would feature so prominently in a ninja anime...

When is the real action going to come back? Where is Sasuke? Jiraiya? when is Naruto going to learn to do Rasengan without a clone helping him? I guess I'll have to catch up to the current episode (19x) to find out...

Do You Naruto?

2 comments:

Jonathan Chant said...

haha! another Naruto fan! I didn't know you watched Naruto also! The fillers kind of suck. I haven't watched the anime in months. Rumour has it the fillers won't end until sometime in 2007. :( What I recommend is you start reading the manga too. It's good stuff, especially the Kakashi Gaiden directly after Sasuke rescue story.

BTW, I don't think Naruto will ever learn how to do the Rasengan without the clone...

divine.conspiracy said...

i will definitely check out the manga in the meantime... cool!