2006-10-20

blogger beta broke my flock

If you've noticed subtle changes to my blog recently, it's because I transitioned over to the Blogger Beta. Call me crazy, I just like to test out things sometimes. Be ahead of the game. On the bleeding edge. As long as it's not for work. If it's for work, then I don't like to be the beta tester, I just want something that does the job and doesn't crash.
Anyway, I was using Flock, a new browser (also beta), to blog from. It is pretty neat, and you should check it out if you like that sort of thing. However, Flock doesn't yet support the Blogger Beta. So I can't use it to blog anymore. I'm kind of sad, 'cuz it was nice to use, instead of having to login to the Blogger page all the time (and as I'm doing right now). Sigh. This is the price you pay for being beta.
I leave you with my impossibly cute daughter:

2 comments:

Erwan said...

Hi divine_conspiracy,

Thanks for the nice words about Flock!

I am working at Flock on the blog editor. Sorry for that, blogger beta support was too big a change to be included in a maintenance release but the code is already ready to be shipped in the next major release.

divine.conspiracy said...

Hi erwan,

Yeah! That's great! Any idea when that might be? :)

I'm also awed (and somewhat shocked) that someone working at Flock would notice my blog! How cool is that?